What's This?

MEET THE VLOGGERS is a series of presentations and events focused on videoblogging. We see these events happening all over the world, getting more and more people involved in this wondeful form of grass roots media.

Videoblogging is a new form of expression centering around posting videos to a website and encouraging an audience response. It is the next step from text blogging and podcasting.

A community of artists, video editors, podcasters, bloggers, and software developers has formed around this new mode of communication. We are a group of people who use videos as a normal part of our blogging.

Are you interested in putting together a MEET THE VLOGGERS event in your city? Join the MEET THE VLOGGERS Group and make it happen!

Questions? Contact Chris at critke [at] gmail [dot] com.

3 Comments:

Blogger Faux Press said...

This is very cool - linking to this site from the Vlog Online Press Kit. Wonder if there is a way to incorporate a calendar page? Thanks for doing this!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

High "MTV" I was a fan after I saw a video from internet archive. I had a old laptop that windows crashed & used ubuntu Linux to bring it back to life. I really enjoyed the videos you have. I want start a group in my town but, when I google the city I find no bloggers here. Tips for (805)please.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Lutfi Kurniawan said...

Given article is very helpful and very useful for me, thank you

Cara Mengatasi Beser Obat Vitiligo
Cara Mengatasi Nyeri Pundak
Cara Mengobati Parotitis
Cara Mengatasi Sakit Pinggang

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home